Sunsets in Ada


For this week's blog post I wanted to share some of the pictures I have been taking these last couple of weeks. I've been thinking a lot about how this is my last year at Ohio Northern University, ever since getting back on campus five weeks ago. I realized I will soon be shoved out into the real world, much like a mama bird pushing her baby out of the nest, and be forced to support myself financially and take on all sorts of adult responsibilities. I also kept in mind how quickly everything could be taken away like last spring if we happened to get another outbreak of the new coronavirus. With this in mind, I told myself I was going to soak in every last moment I had on campus, and try to appreciate the beauty this campus has to offer. I want to be able to remember the four years I spent here because I met some amazing people and learned so much, so I started whipping out my phone and snapping a picture of anything I found beautiful. I frequently do this when I see a great view of places or people I want to remember forever. One of my favorite things to take pictures of is the late summer night sky at dusk. It really is gorgeous here in Ada. I posted some pictures on Twitter (as you can see above), and they received a lot of attention from people who were commenting about how much they miss views like these after graduating. With this, I present to you a collection of photos I have taken to remember the lovely sunsets Ada has to offer. Comment below and let me know which one is your favorite!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Field Trip to Cleveland

Track Workouts for Week Six

Tech Week and I'm Tired