See the Smiling Faces of Jon C. Stocker DDS General Dentistry

As many of you reading this will probably know, Jaiden and I are working with Jon C. Stocker DDS General Dentistry this semester to create a better Facebook feed for their business page. When creating out content plan for them, we wanted to show off their hardworking staff and let their patients know a little about them. We collected short biographies from them and asked them what their favorite part of working in a dental office was.

Along with sharing this information about them, we wanted to share updated pictures of them. They had headshots done years ago that can be found on their website, but the lighting and staging was not very good. It also appeared that no editing of the pictures were done. 

This prompted me to volunteer to take new pictures of them for Facebook and their website, and Brenda happily agreed. She asked me to come on Oct. 6, my birthday, at 7:30 a.m. and Oct. 7 at 8:30 a.m. to get these new shots. Waking up at 6:30 a.m. on my birthday wasn't exactly what I wanted to do, but I got it done and skipped class later in the day because of it. I got the rest of the shots done the next day and finished editing them up around 10:30 p.m. and shared them with Brenda who loved them. 

Check out their friendly faces down below!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Field Trip to Cleveland

Track Workouts for Week Six

Tech Week and I'm Tired